We will serve the communities of dealers, museum directors and curators, trust and estate professionals, wealth management advisors, tax specialists, and family offices together with collectors, their families, and foundations. Using our respective forty-year careers in the international art market, we will assist clients in the following areas:
- Advising clients on the best way to maximize value in locating, buying, and selling works of art
- Negotiating the economic terms of transactions
- Developing presentation and marketing strategies
- Reviewing and advising on contracts
- Arranging term loans, as well as loans related to auctions, private sales and purchases, and arranging debt and equity for acquisitions
We are dedicated to guiding clients in navigating the complexities of the international art world, demystifying the processes and conventions, and providing clients with a way to maximize the value of their collections.